Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Class: Wonderfully Simple Cards

Hello again!! I wanted to make a few cards for the holidays to hand them out for some wonderful family, friends and coworkers, so I wanted to keep it simple.  Then as I was making them, I thought it might be fun to use these as a class.  Let me know if you are interested in coming! I am thinking of making sets of 5 for $15 (We will be making 2 of the last card)!!! GREAT DEAL!!! Since it's the holiday I thought this will help you out on some of your expenses, so come join me on Saturday, November 19 at 12:00 p.m. I love how simply wonderful these look and so will you! =)


Hope to see you!!! Thanks for dropping by!!!
Mui =)





2 comments:

  1. awwww...can i just buy it and u send it to me by mail?

    -Lisa & Jd <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you really want it, i can make the set and you can pick it up when I'm in Disneyland? =)

    ReplyDelete