FINALLY!!! hehe I CANNOT wait any longer to share all the awesome creative creations that were handcrafted and home baked for one of my good friends wedding - Emily and Jeremie's Wedding (11.09).
So how did all this happened?!? Well, it all started with two love birds who enjoy desserts and wanted to share what they love with all their families and friends. Then followed by a the maid-of-honor, MEEEE!!!! So they asked me to be in charge of their dessert table and there is no way I can say no to them ;) So I was HIRED!!!
To be honest, I was super intimated and scared! It is a dessert table that NEEDS TO FEED 300+ GUEST!!! O.O!!! Yes, I really did say THREE-HUNDRED GUEST!!! Crazy right? Well, Emily and Jeremie did NOT EVEN have a tiny little doubt, which super made it easy for my job!
But then...I wanted it to be F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C, something that represent them...something that they will totally love...something that is their style...something cute! something creative...something something something that SCREAMS OUT THEIR LOVE...
So...I give you...
[ Emily & Jeremie's Love Is Sweet Dessert Table (11.09) ]
Did it scream out their love? IT SURE DID...because THEIR LOVE IS SWEET!!!! This represent them..elegant, cute, sexy, full of sweets, boxed with love, and much much more!!!
[ Some cute pictures of the Wedding (11.09 ]
Check out more on Mike Chan Photography's Blog - Emily & Jeremie's Wedding
[ The Love Is Sweet Dessert Table Line ]
It was a HIT!! Look at the Line!!! I was beyond shocked that people were lining up to get them! I was super happy people enjoyed them too, totally made my night! And to hear and see how grateful Emily & Jeremie were too, I was totally thrilled and sooo happy that I was apart of this and to see how happy they were, totally worth it!
I am sooo lucky to have so many people helping me too! I'm just a grateful lucky girl! ;) It was a total team effort!!! And I could NOT have done it without any help! It was a dessert table success and beyond what we expected!!!
I'll try to post how to create the boxes and other DIY wedding decorations that were created at Emily and Jeremie's Wedding soon if I don't get distracted =(! So....Remember to drop by again! Don't forget to leave a comment!!! I would love to hear from you ;)
Love always, SMILE!!!
MUI HOANG, Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Shop at my SU! Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store
Email Me For Everything and Anything!: firstname.lastname@example.org
[ A BIG THANK YOU!!! ]I want to applaud and thank the following people for helping me (in no particular order). The dessert table would not had happened the way it did, if it weren't for them.
- Emily & Jeremie for believing in me and letting me do my thing ;)
- Elaine Hoang - My sister, the box maker, my bow girl, and my make-up artist
- Jeff Kincaid - My handy man, the backdrop coordinator and backdrop builder
- Jennifer Ly - My friend, the "yell-at-me" (more like super-duper caring!!) if I overthink too much, the person to go to for bouncing off ideas and creations
- Jessica Silakhom - My friend, the box maker, and my cheerleader
- Phillip Hoang and Charlie Hoang - My brothers who let me go crazy crafting (making a HUGE mess) at home ;) and making sure I am still alive! haha
- My parents and the rest of my family - For all the support!
- Mike the Photographer for taking some AWESOME PHOTOS!
[ Get the Recipes ]
Give the recipes a try and do let me know if you liked them or not; )
- Cookies & Cream Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting - Recipe by Sally Addiction
- Lemon Bars (decreased 1 cup of sugar and added extra lemon juice) - Recipe by Foodnet Work
- Kahlua Cheesecake Brownies - Recipe by Bake at 350
- White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies - A friend's family recipe
- Chocolate Chip with Rice Crispy Cookies - My own recipe ;)
- Snicker Doodles Cookies - Recipe by Averie
- Golden Graham Rice Crispy Treats - My Own Recipe but mainly follow Rice Crispy, but throw in some Golden Graham Cereal ;)
- Cake pop - Recipe by Vanilla Cake with White Chocolate Cover by Bakerella
- Brownies were cut in Heart Shapes - Recipe by Ghirardelli
- Brownies with Pudding Shot Glasses - I used the brownies I made above and followed the Jello Chocolate Pudding Box Mix