Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Retirement Mini Album Card

Hi There!!!
  
Today I am featuring a "Happy Retirement Mini Album Card". I was scratching my head on how to approach it because there will be a group of people who want to wish her the best of luck, thank her for being the sweetest supervisor and friend, and to tell show their appreciation. I wanted it to be very special and I want to make sure there will be plenty of room for them to write on, so what is a good way to do that...A MINI ALBUM CARD!!!  After trying to come up with a plan, I started to grab all the supplies...punches and stamp sets, ink pads, ribbons, etc. And I'm pretty happy with the results!!! 
  
I created this mini album card using different stamp set throughout the album and on the front I combined two different stamp set sentiment.  I really love how amazing Stampin' Up sentiments stamp sets ties together so well! Don't you just love all those warm cool sentiments?!? And let's not forget the punches!! They are just amazing!!! I love the Stampin' Up heart punch a lot, it just tied everything in so well.  And the card stock papers and designer series paper! And the buttons!!! Embellishments as well!! and Oh gosh I might had went a little crazy on the glitters, but it just added that extra spark!!!  

Here is a peak of the when you open the album card. 

And here's it features the first two pages.  Look at how well the punches and stamps coordinate with each other. And each bottom decorations has it own sentiments. 

The 3rd and 4th page, I wanted the 4th page as a breaking point from the continuation of the bottom design. 






Then I continued the bottom decorations on the fifth and sixth pages. 

I hope you enjoyed today's project a lot!  Thank you so much for stopping by! Leave a comment and tell me what you think!
Please stop by Sunday for a course project preview kit that I will be hosting on August 27 at 11:00.  Contact me for more information. I would love to see you! 
Love Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment