Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Stampin' Up: For My Sister

Oh what fun I had making this piece! For a good one or two years I've been attempting to making something for my wonderful sister, Elaine.  So I told myself, okay, here's my timeline and I rolled with it.  Plus got a few new items that my hunnie, Frank got me for my birthday that I was dying to get my hands out.  This piece features tons of Stampin' Up Products such as the adorable pennant which when I laid my eyes on that I must have.  Including the adorable cute little bitty punch that I've used and many more adorable Stampin' Up products.  And lets not forget Stampin' Up Designer Papers, which there is a promotion going on - Buy 3 get 1 free is a good deal to stock up your designer papers.



Here's a more close up.


Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Love,
Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment