Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

A New Little Addition for George & Sheila

Hi There!!!!

One of my brothers, George and my wonderful sister-in-law, Sheila are having a baby shower June 28th, and of course I would like to make them a congratulation on the new cutie pie addition and I couldn't wait to meet him or her.

Since they don't know what to know if it is a boy or a girl...I thought hey! Let's make a card that's fun and sunny and joyful, so I thought about the Zoo Babies stamp set and wanted to do like a scenery, this way I can add any colors and I just love All Abloom DSP Stack - so I used a few sheet of each designs to create the hills. It was super fun to make and I topped it off with a little cute sunshine from the Hostess Hello Love stamp set and some white felt paper to create the puffy cute fun clouds.

And hehe outdoorsie!!!! hehe I am already planning in my mind where to take the new little addition...hiking and to the zoo and with my other little baby nephew Logan too...of course anyone who wants to join! Keep them active. =) and and and AND this one is going to be in the month of July!!! That's my birth month...we are going to get super-duper along (hopefully keke)....So here goes...

[--Front of the Card--]

[--Close up of the Card--]

[--Inside and Back of the Card--]
Noticed the 5 elephants? It represents their family =)


I loved how the card turned out and I super-duper love to create for my family!
CONGRATULATIONS GEORGE & SHEILA!!!
We all can't wait to meet the cute little addition!!! 
Thanks for making this family even more adorable and fun! ;) 

Thanks for dropping by!!! Until soon! ;)

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
SU! Stamp Set: Zoo Babies, Hello Love, Cuddles & Kisses SU! Inks: VTangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point SU! Cardstock: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie SU! DSP: All Abloom DSP Stack SU! Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, Project Life Curve Corner, Felt Paper, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Linen Thread, Hot Glue Gun, Snail Adhesive, Multi-Purpose Glue, Dimensions

No comments:

Post a Comment