Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Blossom Dyed Technique - LOVE IT!

Hello!!!

I FINALLY did it!!! I've been wanting to try the DYE technique and I did it I did it I DID IT!!! I just get scared and I've been holding off on doing this, but I DID IT!!! AND I love love LOVE it!!!! So stay tune for more dyed techniques, because it's SUPER-DUPER FUN to do!!!! I don't even know why I didn't start doing it in the beginning, I mean, OH MY, look at the result!!! I LOVE how the flower turned out and IT'S SO SIMPLE!!! And all you need is coffee filter and SU! ink refill dye! And some SU! Sweetheart Punch outs Floral Frames the largest flower...but any floral will work or even any shapes you can form a blossom =)
[--Front of the Card--]

[--Close-Up of the Card--]

[--Inside & Back of the Card--]


Don't you just love love love LOOOOOOVE how the flower turned out?!? And I love the cute new SU! Sweet Stuff stamp set! I'm going to create another card using this....it's just sooo adorable!!!

Bye-Bye for now! Thanks for dropping by!!!!

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
SU! Stamp Set: Sweet Stuff, Remembering Your Birthday, Gorgeous Grunge  SU! Inks: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Melon Mambo Embossed Powder, VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad, Silver Embossed Powder SU! Cardstock: Whisper White, Vellum, Coffee Filter SU! DSP: All Abloom DSP Stack SU! Accessories:  Striped Scallop Thinlits, Floral Frames, Sweetheart Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Project Life Corner Punch, Strawberry Slush Stretch Ruffle Trim, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Little Leaf Sizzix, Pearls, Hot Glue Gun, Snail Adhesive, Multi-Purpose Glue, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment