Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Timber! I Have Fallen For You

Hello There!!!

More Valentine Day's card creations!!! ;) Today is one of my favorite SU! Stamp set, especially when it comes to creating a masculine card - Wood You Be Mine?. I love the cute little Timber Man and of course all the little accessories it comes with too! There's just sooo many different possible ways to create this little cutie pie! I am super in love with the Stacked with Love DSP! I couldn't stop using it!!!

[ Timber! I Have Fallen For You - Front ] 
Isn't the wood block so stinking cute?!? I love how it formed a heart - you know me with hearts = cute cute cute cute CUTE!!!! ;) 

 [ Timber! I Have Fallen For You - Inside ] 
Isn't he super cute?!? and manly too ;) hehe

[ Timber! I Have Fallen For You - Inside Close Up] 
Okay, you really have to admit it, this timber is ADORABLE!!! hahah! I was about to color him, but it looked sooo cute I didn't and accented it with some patterned paper banner to the left top ;) 

That's it for me today!!! I'm having a bake sale this weekend, so busy crafting and setting up the dessert table and then I will be baking soon!!! Can't wait for it to all come together!!!

Thanks for dropping by!!! Happy Crafting!!!

Love always, SMILE!!! MUI HOANG
Shop at My SU! 24/7 Online Store
Contact me for Everything & Anything: muihoang0708@gmail.com


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment