Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Mini Oreo & Lemon Meringue Cheesecakes

Hi There,

Today I'm sharing a Mini Oreo Cheesecake and Mini Lemon Meringue Cheesecake I baked using Baked By Rachel this morning from one of my brothers' friends, Gerli. She tired a vanilla cheesecake my brother and I made for him and his friends' Christmas Party last year and she loved it. She is sooo sweet, she gave me a super-duper sweet compliment too. She was like, I loved how you decorated the place and said I'm super detailed and everything were sooooo yummie and delicious. So she hired me to make some cheesecakes for a party she is having.

So I thought I'll share =) Notice I've been also trying to take better photo hehe posing my desserts have been pretty fun and hahah messy too (but I'm not going to share haha).

[ Mini Oreo Cheesecake Recipe by Baked by Rachel ] 




[ Mini Lemon Meringue Cheesecakes by Baked by Rachel ]




I'll share the Mint Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe tomorrow. =) Thank you for dropping by today! I hope you enjoyed today's post.

Love always, SMILE!!! MUI HOANG
E: muihoang0708@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment