Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

FAST-BALOUS Hip Hip Hooray Kit

Hello there!!!

Today's feature fun and FAST FAST FAST, did I mention how FASSSSSSSST this will be....So let's zoom zoom...zoooooOOOOoooOOOOOm away!!!!

So, let's see how fast we can go (I am typing really fast right now hehe)...so, a few weeks ago, I received this wonderful little surprise from Shelli Gardner that came along when I took on the challenge to get 7 new paper pumpkin subscribers to sign up. For those who doesn't know Shelli, she's beyond awesome, she is the Stampin' Up Founder and CEO. LOVE her!!! So any who, so this AWESOME HIP HIP HOORAY CARD KIT is just FAST-BALOUS and for something this FAST-BALOUS, it's only $19.95 (exclude shipping and handling) and EVEN MORE FAST-BALOUS, all hand-made with love BY YOU!!! This FAST-BALOUS kit comes with EVERY....EVERY....EVERY...I'm telling you EVERYTHING you need to make 20 of these cards...it comes with 20 cardstock and envelopes, twine, clips, adhesive die-cut embellishments, dimensional, basic Gray Stampin' Spot (mini ink pads) AND a full-color instructional brochure. You don't have to use the brochure, I did on some of my cards and I also did my own little spin on it!

All these for just $19.95 (exclude tax and shipping) and remember Sale-A-Bration (for every $50.00 you get something FREE) ends March 31st! Grab grab grab!!! 

So here's my spin on the FAST-BALOUS HIP HIP HORRAY CARD KIT...




I've even used some scraps and made some into gift cards holders too! They're just the perfect size! See...

Here's all the cards individually...



 

 




 

Let me know what you think of these FAST-BALOUS cards! They're really fun!!! I was watching T.V. while making them too because everything you need to make them are all there...nothing extra...nothing needed! Always nice to multi-task ;)

Good-bye for now!!!

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! FAST-BALOUS Hip Hip Hooray Kit - that's really all you need to make 20 of these cute little cards

No comments:

Post a Comment