Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

To Someone Who Makes Other So Happy - CCMC12, Mojo 337, CC6

Happy Saturday!!!

Sorry, been missing in action lately. A lot of things to do and a lot of things going on, but I'm back! hehe

I've been meaning to make this card for one of my cutie pie niece Vivian Huang. It was her birthday in Feb (Yes, I am a horrible auntie) and I wanted to use Stampin' Up Kimono Kids because it reminds me of her solo much with her cute little smile. These little girls are just like my cute little niece, adorable!!!! I love this stamp set and it matchy-matchy so well with those cute little lanterns too. And make sure to get the Sale-A-Bration Banner Punch too!!! It's one punch you'll want to make sure to add to your collection, so for every $50.00 you place through me, you get to choose this item FREE!!! 

....and i love love LOOOOOOOOVE Stampin' Up Ruffle Ribbons, it's really a MUST-HAVE!!! Then add some rhinestones, liquid pearls and twines....and here goes  this cute little adorable card ;) 


And here's the inside of the card...I sure had fun coloring those lanterns using the Stampin' Up Markers...remind me of when I was a kid ;) 

Today's feature three fun teams - Colour Me Subtle #6, Mojo 337, and the Card Concept 6. Love love the colors, the sketch and the concept is always fun! Make sure you join the fun!!! ;) 



Have a wonderful rest of Saturday! Let me know what you think ;) Thanks for dropping by!!! 

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Kimono Kids, Bring on the Cake Stampin' Up! Inks: Many different colors, but any colors will do ;) Stampin' Up Cardstock: Whisper White, Natural White, Pear Pizzazz, Costal Cabana, Soft Sky Stampin' Up DSP: Fresh Prints, Retired Twitterpated Stampin' Up Accessories: Framelits Window Frames, Banner Punch, Costal Cabana Ruffle, Liquid Pearls, Labels Collection Framelits, Rhinestones, Hot Glue Gun, Snail Adhesive, Tombo Mono-Multi Liquid Glue, Dimensions

2 comments:

  1. This card is such a cutie! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet image! Love. Thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete