Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 15th Class Pictures - Paper Pumpkin Kit

Hiiii There!!! Happy Tuesday!!!! ;) 


FINALLY! Here's the pictures of March 15th Class!!!! It was a lot of fun and we even made time to decorate the inside of the cards too!! They all took there cute little spin on it. It was sure was fun!!! And we all enjoyed some spaghetti I made (or they're probably being nice and said it was good). Jennifer Ly was so sweet, she picked up some french bread. Dawn Jones too, she soooo thoughtful, with all the crabs we've taken in, she wanted to make sure we eat our salad. She made a yummie avocado salad with dressing on the side ;) she knows me well...
 Here's Emily and Jeremie!!!! This is their first class and I sure hope they had fun! These two silly cute love birds, instead of making a "Baby" card, they decided to make each other a "Babe" card. How very sweet of them. It was cute to see them helping each other out. Thanks for joining Emily and Jeremie!!!

 Here's Sheila and Sylvia!!!! Sheila is my sister-in-law and Sylvia is Sheila's mom. These two are soo cute and creative. They took their time and they were very careful and detailed. It was soo much fun seeing them interact with each other. It was my pleasure to have you two. 
 

 Here's Dawn and Barbara! I just noticed, they match match in color!!! I guess i didn't get the memo! hehe These ladies are super-duper duper talented. They basically owned it! They're very super-duper detailed. It was soo cute seeing them work together. You can tell what good friendship they have with each other. I couldn't thank them enough for always attending my classes. They've been very very super super supportive. *teary eyes* Thank you Dawn and Barbara! Love your two!
 
And last but not least....

Here's Jennifer!!! Gotta say, I love this girl so much!!! So many years of good friendship! Thanks Jenn, I'm really luck to have a good friend like you ;) *teary teary teary eyes* I really don't have much to say about her...she's just sooooo awesome!!! She's super-duper talented, sweet, creative, wonderful and so much more! And man, did she kicked butts! hehe She made her cards by zooming zooming by...haha so we were all using her cards as a template too ;) and the inside of her cards were soo cool (sorry, forgot to take a picture. Thanks Jenn...for being YOU!

Thanks all for not hesitating to help me out reach signing up 7 people to qualify for some yummie Stampin' Up Retired goodies! Retired or not, they're stamping' up products i still O.O pop eyes open for hehe Here's the set up of the class =)

That day was sooooo fun! After class, we all enjoyed a good planning for Emily and Jeremie's Wedding in November. Then I took care of my adorable little nephew Logan. He is handful, but I'm glad, keep me active and awake! hehe O.O. Good-bye for now!!! Until....hmm...sooon!!! ;) hehe

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit, Cool Kit, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers  Stampin' Up! Inks: Basic Gray Black, Whisper White, and the Free Markers It Came With Stampin' Up Cardstock: Paper Pumpkin Kit, Whisper White, Very Vanilla Stampin' Up DSP: Retired Pattern Paper Stampin' Up Accessories: Circle Punch, Star Punch, Cloud Emboss Folder, Hexagon Hive Thinlits, Twines, Hot Glue Gun, Snail Adhesive, Tombo Mono-Multi Liquid Glue, Dimensions

No comments:

Post a Comment