Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Oh Snap! It's Your Birthday! FMS146

Hi There!!!

So, I've been wanting to use this Stampin' Up Snapshot stamp when it was giving away as a free gift during the 2014 Stampin' Up Convention and I was soooo happy to get this one and been wanting to use it since I've been back, but hehe got a little crazy going hiking trips. So any who...

Love how it turned out! I love the Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, hehe I have all the colors of the rainbow available hehe =) It just works on everything and looks perfect on anything!!! And I love the new Large Polka Dot Embossed Folder too! It's sooo cute and adds an extra nice little touch ;) 




...and today's inspiration I used the Freshly Made Sketches #146. It's always fun to join FMS, their sketches are always fun to play along. Hope you'll join the fun too!
Thank you so much for dropping by! Let me know what you think =) 

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
SU! Stamp Set: Snapshot, Big News, Hip Notes,  SU! Inks: Whisper White, Whisper White Embossed Powder, VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad, Real Red SU! Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red SU! DSP: Flashback DSP SU! Accessories: Crushed Curry & Bermuda Bay Striped Grosgrain Ribbons, Large Polka Dot Embossed Folder, Sponge, Heat Tool, Hot Glue Gun, Snail Adhesive, Multi-Purpose Glue, Big Shot, Score Pal

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Mui! Your entry for Freshly Made Sketches is totally fabulous! How cool is that camera? And I'm loving the mix of sentiment and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! I love those big embossed dots and the ribbon behind the camera is a fun touch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card!! I love...love the ribbon and the camera!! Great colors!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete