Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wedding Invitation: Jolene & Gabe's Ticket to Love

Hi There,

So I have been crazy busy with helping out a very very good friend of mine, Jolene Lee with her wedding invitation. She saw what I did for Nirla and Simon's Wedding Invitation and absolutely loved it! So she called me and was like, I WANT THAT!!! You're hired!!! And of course I was like, HECK YEA!!! It's my absolute honor to be apart of this creation. I love what I did for Nirla and Simon and it represent their personally and their love for each other...So I want to do the same for Jolene and Gabe. So changed it to make it unique for them and to represent their love for each other.

To me, wedding invitations give your guests' first glimpse into your wedding style -- from the overall vibe and aesthetic to specific color combos and the level of formality. It also tells a little story of the couple and what they like. So I want to make it count for these two! =)

Talking to Jolene and Gabe, they are big time travelers, so this invitation totally represented them. Jolene's favorite color is orange which totally matches the fall theme they have going and Gabe favorite color is deep royal blue, which totally ties in with the global/water color. I have to admit, I was very scared that these two colors were too bold, but look how GREAT it turned out!!! I LOVE how it all came together...

[-- Jolene & Gabe's Ticket To Love Invitation Set --] 
Look at how nice these two strong bold color compliment each other...totally a representation how strong and bold Jolene and Gabe fits perfectly together...It is actually strong, but at the same time subtle in some ways too. I loved how the slip-on vellum helped toned the color down a little and also added that extra elegant touch to the invitation.




[-- Ticket To Love Invitation --] 
Love love LOVE how the invitation turned out. Love how nice, strong and bold the map turned out and by adding SU! Crystal Effect Jolene and Gabe's name and the birdies, totally gave it that extra WOW look!!! I tried to re-layout the information, but I loved how I had it, it is nice and clean and I couldn't resist to add more SU! Crystal Effect to their names and the birdies too ;)





[-- The RSVP Tag --] 
I love how this turned out and by using the SU! World Map Stamp (W 130342/C 130345) totally added that extra touch to it and by using the heat embossed technique, totally classed it up! Can you see the crystal effect on the names, totally gave it pop look and on the birdies too.



[-- The Slip-On...To Hold It All Together --] 
Adding the slip-on not only hold the invitation and the rsvp tag together, but it also gave it subtle look, calming the two strong bold colors. Then adding the birdies and the heart, gave it another pop look and tied everything together.

[-- The Envelope--] 
At first, I used a nice white shimmer paper, but it just didn't feel natural, so I used the SU! Natural Ivory Cardstock to tied the "nature" theme together, but also by making it clean and just adding the birdies with a cute little heart....it all screamed out PERFECT! =)

[-- All 75 Invitations --]
Here's all 75 invitations done! Shipped to them! And I can't wait for them to receive them and send their ticket to love out to their families and friends! ;)

 [-- To Jolene & Gabe...From Me --]
I want to wish these two love birds a life time of happiness.
And continue to travel and explore the world together...
Spreading and sharing your love. =)

I also want to thank Jolene for being such an awesome friend
all these years! I'm so glad even though we distanced for a while
we reconnected again. Sorry Jo Jo, you're sucked in my life too ;)

I love being apart of these wonderful creation. Thanks for dropping by!!! Let me know what you think by posting a comment ;) Until next time =)

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Slip-On: SU! Vellum, SU! Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, SU! Dusty Dango Cardstock,  SU! Heart Border Punch, Martha Steward Dove Punch, SU! Liquid Multi-Purpose Glue, Hot Glue Gun, Divine Twine

[Note] I try to always use SU! products because their products are top notched. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment