Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Quick & Fast Dessert Table

Good Morning!!!

Did some baking yesterday and wanted to share a fun and fast dessert table set up that one of my coworker, Margie Gordon and I did for our manager, Stacey Howell yesterday for her birthday. We wanted to create a fun yet easy dessert table in celebration of her birthday. So I was in charge of cupcakes and Margie was in charge of cookies and she did three!!! I felt soo bad...my cupcakes where the only thing that turned out right...i did a cheesecake and =( during the bath, it soaked the cheesecake and i didn't have enough time to start all over =( But that's okay, everyone super-enjoyed everything!!! So phew! no one has to know about my cheesecake right? hehe

I used a few of my dessert stands and plates and used some candy jars filled with yummies...with a few minutes of set up...I give you...

[ Stacey's Birthday Dessert Table ] 

[ These little Monkey Breads were made by my coworker, Margie and the cookies ] 

 

[ Cupcakes with Buttery Cream Cheese Frosting (Oh my the frosting was a hit!) ]
I had a lot of fun decorating these cupcakes! I'm trying to frost them nicely...hopefully I delivered! Does the right side looks like a rose? I was trying to pipe it like a rose...hopefully it does..if not, no worries, i'll be practicing a lot more! 



Thanks for dropping by!!! Hope you enjoyed today's yummie post!!!! Have a wonderful rest of Tuesday!!! ;)

Love always, SMILE!!! MUI HOANG
Shop at My SU! 24/7 Online Store
Contact me for Everything & Anything: muihoang0708@gmail.com


[ Get the Displays/Cake Stands]
  • Cake Stands - Home Goods (This store, if you see it, you've got to get them before they're gone!)
  • Plates - Pier 1 Imports
  • Candy Jars - Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment