Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

2013 Breast Cancer Bake Sale

Hi Everyone,

So long time no posted, but I have been creating! Just so many things happened that I haven't had the time to share with everyone. Hope I'll try to continue to post some inspriation for you and hope you do find these creation inspirational.

I have been a little addicted to decorating package (always love how amazing people package their goodies), so I thought I'll give it a try with one of the event that happens every year at CAL FIRE, where I was currently working at when I created these, but currently not working there at the moment. The IT manager coordinate a bake sale for breast cancer to help raise money. This year, instead of just baking, I thought I'll decorate the bake goodies to help promote and thank those who help support the bake sale.

I had a lot of fun making these, who wouldn't right? The color is pink and the breast cancer logo is just so adorable you can make it with ribbons!!! Love the idea of creating the logo with a ribbon.

Hope you enjoyed the idea.



 
It was really fun to create and easy too. Plus the cookies are super yummie and the cupcake! =)
 
Thanks for dropping by!!!
 
Love Always, SMILE!
Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment