Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

CAL FIRE Thank You Goodies

Hi All,

After working with CAL FIRE for 2 1/2 years, I decided it was time to embark on a new adventure with a new State agency. But before I leave my wonderful great family at CAL FIRE, I thought I'll not just bake something for everyone, but make their own little goodie package. It was so fun making them and I got so addicted making them too. After baking (the banana breads, lemon bars, s'more cookies, and chocolate chip rice crispy cookies) the whole Sunday and then staying up packaging them, I was done by around 3:00-ish a.m., two-ish hours before I need to get ready to head to work. I made around 25 or was it 27 of them. Something like that.

So the time comes to hand them out, it was so nice to see the reaction of each coworkers and how appreciative they were. Well, I am appreciative of them and I couldn't thank them enough for everything they've done and just to make me always feel welcomed at home.

And of course, as always, making these are just so fun!!! It is addicting I am telling you!!!! And some of my coworkers kept these decoration and used them as decores of their cube! So cute!!!

 
It was sad to have to say good-bye, but at the same time I am excited for this new adventure!

Does it look good? Well, i know I ate plently! And my niece, Kayla helped me wrapped these up individually too. I think the funnest and the best time I had making them was when Kayla helped me. She is so adorable! She'll wrap each one of them and she'll sneak one in her mouth! So stinking cute!!!! She is so adorable and thoughtful, couldn't thank her enough for helping me making them. Thank you Kayla!!!

Enjoy!!! Thanks for dropping by!

Love always, SMILE!!!
Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment