Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stampin' Up: Happy Birthday Ribbon

Hi Everyone,

Putting myself on the task to create a card for a guy. I am telling you, it's a challenge for myself, because I always find it hard to not wanting to add some rhinestone, glitter, hearts, etc. to the card and to not make it pink!!! So it was a HUGE challenge for myself.

Well, lucky Stampin' Up has a good varies of stamp products and papers to help me through this challenge and what's a good occassion to give out a card, A BIRTHDAY CARD!!! And let me tell you, it was hard to not wanting to add a cute cupcake to the card, but every time I do, that means more blings on the card, which then turns out to be girly. So I didn't add a cupcake, instead, I used this wonderful pretty Stampin' Up Blue Ribbon stamp set and the perfect Stampin' Up Designer Paper to use was Travel Journal DSP. It is currently on the Clearance Rack item too! Get them before they are gone.

 
It was fun to make this card and super easy to make it again and again and again!!! The great thing about using the Stampin' Up Blue Ribbon is that, you can replace the middle of the ribbon with "Congrats Grad", "The Winner", "#1" or "Best"!
 
 
Hope you enjoy today's posting!!! Happy Stampin' Up!!!
 
Thank you for dropping by!
 
Love Always, Mui
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment