Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Love - Parents' Frame

Hi,

Something I always wanted to create for my parents, something that reminds them how much they love each other and how much they've been through as a married couple for more than 20+ years with eight wonderful kids. 

My parents never had it easy raising eight wonderful kids and we would always ask my parents, how on earth did they survived! We were little devils when we were young, well, we still are. I remembered some of the crazy bratest things we've done. Whenever we had gatherings, we will talk about the back-in-the-days and laugh and joke and point fingers at each other. We even point fingers at our parents and call my parents out!!! My parents...i meant our parents would just be the most adorabest cutest parents. They both have the funnest and kiddest personality, which makes us adore them in so many levels. They have the most caring and giving hearts too. I don't know how to put it in words, but I do hope this shows them how much they love each other and how much each one of her child appreciate and love them...


 
Here's two closer look for the details...
 

At the end it was framed.

I enjoyed making this for them and while I was going through hundreds of pictures to decide which photo I want to include, that was the most enjoyable moments, looking back at the memories of photos when we were young...childhood memories....

Thanks again for dropping by!

Love always, SMILE!!!
Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment