Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Stampin’ Up Many Thank You Cards

Hi Everyone,

I thought today I’ll share some Thank You idea cards with you today. These are some of the cards I started creating in the past, but never had a chance to sit down and finish them. So this weekend, I finished a few cards from the past and thought I’ll post them up. And a few more, but I’ll share them once I have the time to take the photos and post them up.

For the first two Thank You cards, I created them using the same concept and layout. I created using different Stampin’ Up Designer Series Papers and then coordinate them with Stampin’ Up Card Stock. Then changed up the color and the images, and you got yourself two different looking cards!!! =) It never hurts to use the same layout over and over again. Well, it never hurts to recreate any cards over and over again.



For this one, like I just said, it never hurts to use the same layout over and over again. Change up the images and add some little more details here and there, then you got yourself a totally different looking card! And that is what I did with this card…and with little blings. ;)

And continuing the thanks…you can never say “Thank You So Much” to anyone!!!

I really like the “Thanks Big Time” stamp from Stampin’ Up, which is now a retired stamp set. Just love how simple it is, but means so much! So I thought of creating a two more cards that uses this stamp.




Hope you liked today’s postings. Thank you for dropping by!
Love always, SMILE!
Mui Hoang

Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment