Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Stampin' Up Sweets for the Sweet Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone,

I always wanted to make this sweet fun lollipop and pinwheel birthday card using Stampin’ Up Sweets for the Sweet (122512). And when I think of lollipops and pinwheels, I always think of nice bold strong colors. And whenever you use bold colors, I like to keep the “tone” of the card balance. So instead of adding too much details to the card, I thought I’ll give it a little subtle look by embossing it with Stampin’ Up Polka Dot emboss folder and to give it a little more dimension and focal point, punched a circle a little off center from the paper and used a Stampin’Up cardstocks and designer series papers. Topped it with two little cute banners on top of the card to give that “celebration”. I also added some Stampin’ UpCrystal Effects to give the lollipop and pinwheels a glazed look. And a little banner that says “Happy Birthday.”



This was so much fun create. Stampin up always makes it so easy to get ready to create!!!

Thank you for dropping by!
Love always, SMILE!
Mui Hoang
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment