Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy Everybunny

Hi There!!!

Happy Wednesday Night! Here's a little cute bunny card I made yesterday thought I'll share and start the bunny day fun.Look at how cute this little bunny turned out! Love it!!! hehe And awww Sale-A-Bration is over, but i hope you were able to get the cute banner punch. I finally got my fringe scissor and i just couldn't wait to use it for the grass! Turned out soooo cute too. 


Here's a little closer look of it too...

Look the cute little fuzzy ball for the tail...turned out to be soooo stinking cute! It was soo fun making this cute little bunny! I can't stop saying cute little bunny because it is just sooooo stinking cute cute cute!!! 

Bunny-Bye for now!

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Hardwood Stampin' Up! Inks: Soft Suede, Baked Brown, Old Olive, Stazon Jet Black Pad Stampin' Up Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Natural Ivory, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette Stampin' Up DSP: Birds of Feather Stampin' Up Accessories: Circle Punch 1 3/4" & 1 3/8", Blossom Petal XL Punch, Fringe Scissor, Itty Bitty Punch, Sponge, Hot Glue Gun, Snail Adhesive, Tombo Mono-Multi Liquid Glue, Dimensions

No comments:

Post a Comment