Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy Easter Simple Stems

Hello There!

Hope you're having a wonderful Friday!!!! Here's a quick card I put together, it's simple but yet, very elegant and cute! I'm just in love with the Banner Punch and I love love love the Itty Bitty Punch pack - a must have! Just love the four petal flower soooo much! A-D-O-R-E!!!
The weather has been soooo pretty, so why not make a flowery springy easter day card ;) So here goes...

Here's a closer look...

Hope you enjoyed today's posting!!! I'm loving the Simple Stems stamp set...i'm going to explore more with it. I just love how it turned out...layer after another...makes the flower popped ;) yay!!

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Simple Stems Stampin' Up! Inks: Strawberry Slush Stampin' Up Cardstock: Basic Gray, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White Stampin' Up DSP: Birds of Feather Stampin' Up Accessories: Hexagon Embossed Folder, Banner Punch, Itty Bitty Punch, Ribbon, Snail Adhesive, Tombo Mono-Multi Liquid Glue, Dimensions

No comments:

Post a Comment