Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Wedding Invitation - Nirla & Simon

Hi There!!!

WoooooHoooo!!!!  Wooohooo!!! Wooohooo!!! All 70 of these invitations are completed completed COMPLETED!!! It was such an honor to make these cards for Nirla and Simon. I want to THANK THEM for letting me be apart of there wonderful journey together.

So how did I come about making invitations?!?...hmm...so about two or so months ago, Jeremie, my friend's fiancee Emily asked me if I can make his friends' invitation who are getting married in July....of course I'M NOT GOING TO SAY NO. SO YES YES YES!!! And I'm glad I agreed to do it too, because Nirla and Simon, they are such a sweet cute couple. I'm so glad to meet them and be apart of this. 

The invitation idea and inspiration were from Nirla and Simon. If you look at the invitation, there's two hearts represent Simon's homeland, Russia and the other Nirla's homeland in Peru. The two birdies are them who flew across oceans to find each other in SF. So the idea of a flight ticket was also inspired from that. 

So here goes....here's alllllllll of them!!!! I'm so glad they loved the design and the layout! It was super-duper fun creating it and hehehe creating one was super fun....creating 70 was super challenging!!! But I did get to sit in front of the TV and catch some movies on Netflix. ;)

Here's all 70 invitations created, designed, handmade by me (I'm so proud I got it all done hehe)!!!! 

Here's the set of invitation...


Here's three invitations side-by-side...


Here's the information invitation...

The directions from two different airport to the magical event....I thought was a cute idea to provide directions from the airport to the magical night. hehe giving that the invitation itself is "flying/traveling"....

 Here's the RSVP "tag"...

Thank you soooo much for dropping by!!! Let's all congrats these two love birds on their special journey becoming husband and wife and sharing a lifetime full of happiness together. CHEERS!!!
 
Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store
E: muihoang0708@gmail.com


Please note, I created the invitation set using Adobe Illustrator. The dove punch & hearts are Martha Steward's. The circle & corner punches are Stampin' Up and CS used - Cherry Cobbler, Elegant Plum & retired Pale Purple cardstocks. I also used Stampin' Up Crystal Effects on the birdies and the hearts (click to zoom in and see).

2 comments:

  1. AMAzing amount of work!!!!!!!!! WOW, gorgeous well done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank YOU! I'm finally going through a lot of my comments. I appreciate you dropping by and leaving one, it means a lot! Thanks!!!!

      Delete