Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day Butterflies - FMS135

Goodie Morning!!!! 

Happy Saturday! I wanted to start off Saturday with another card for my sister, Elaine Hoang for Mother's day from her husband and daughter to her. They want to let her know that she is a wonderful super-duper loving caring mom and wanted to thank her for all she've done. Happy Mother's Day, Elaine!!!

I am warming up to the color purple/lavender....so PHEW! So glad this card turned out just the way I wanted it to be. I wanted to make an elegant card for her, and when I think of elegant I think of butterflies...so here goes...


Some close-ups, inside of the card, and the back of the card....and she IS ONE IN A MILLION! =)




A Little Fun - HOW TOs:
To create the background, it's very simple. Use a Brayer run it through your ink pad to pick up the ink (just like if you were to paint your house). Then roll it on the paper, reply ink on Brayer if needed. Then use an embossed folder and emboss away! You'll get that extra lovely painted background. What fun!!! 

For the banner, I sponged it after I ran it through the crinkle using Whisper White Pigment Ink. 

Here is the inspiration sketched I used, Freshly Made Sketches FMS135
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE!!! You guys are AMAZING!!! You ROCK! 

Thanks for dropping by!!! Bye! ;)

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
SU! Stamp Set: My Mother, Wonderful Mother  SU! Inks: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White Emboss Powder, VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad SU! Cardstock: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Vellum, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant  SU! DSP: Love Impression  SU! Accessories:  Banner Framelits, Embosslits Beautiful Wings, Lace Border Punch, Stylish Stripes, Brayer and Rubber Attachment, Pearls, White Pen, Twines, Ribbons, Sponge Dimensions, Hot Glue Gun, Snail Adhesive, Multi-Purpose Glue, Dimensions, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment