Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Keroppi Bday Card - FMS134 & CMCC18

Hello There!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the nice beautiful weather (except with allergies strikes....yuck!! and eeeek!!! I know how that feels)....

BUT any who, thought I'll start back up with a cute adorable Birthday Card that I made for one of my old old (hehe) friend, Fanny Sy. Her birthday isn't until May 6th, but I know I don't want to end up waiting for the last minute to make this. 

Remember when you were a kid...beside Hello Kitty, there were also cutie froggie Keroppi - Fanny's favorite? So I thought I'll attempt to make that cutie pie froggie...easy enough right?!? And it was =) 


Turned out cute hehe =) Here's the rest of the card...the inside and the back...


And here's how to make it...very easy =) 1) Punch it out using the below pictures for the shapes. 2) Sponge the Smallest Ovals to give it a dimension, 3) Trim the chevron border punch out a little, 4) Trim the Owl Builder biggest circle for the hands (see card picture). 
And if you want to know how to create the front back, all you need is Stampin' Up Sponge....and sponge away...slowly start from the bottom and make your way up...keep dapping for more ink using Stampin' Up ink pad....

Here's my inspiration for the layout - Freshly Made Sketches#135 & the colors glad I was able to choose the colors from Colour Me! CMCC#18. Hope you find time to join these fabulous groups!!! 

It was super-duper fun coming up with this...I hope Fanny (as I call her Sy, by her last name) likes it. ;) As I would say....this is sooooo her heheh ;) 

Froggie Bye!! Thanks for dropping by!!! 

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store
E: muihoang0708@gmail.com

[The Goodies Used]
SU! Stamp Set: Bring On the Cake, Sketched Birthday SU! Inks: Olive Olive, Retired Brocade Blue, Pool Party SU! Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Real Red, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Vellum  SU! DSP: Watercolor Wonder  SU! Accessories:  Curve Corner Punch, Ovals Framelits, Banner Punch, Owl Builder, Cupcake Builder, 1" Circle Punch, Chevron Border Punch, Window Frames Collection, Circle Card Thinlits, Brads, Liquid Pearl, Sponge Dimensions, Snail Adhesive, Multi-Purpose Glue, Big Shot, Non-SU! Cupcake Stickers

5 comments:

  1. This card is BEYOND cute!!! I am such a huge fan of punch art :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week, we sure hope we will see you again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CUTE! And the inside is just as adorable as the outside. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! I love that you created that cute little guy inside and out. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such fun! What a cute card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!! I love the frog...adorable!! The inside looks awesome!! Great colors! Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete