Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sent With Love - RS115

Hi There,

Happy Tuesday!!! This card is a little past due (somewhat not really ;)), I've been wanting to create this card for Nirla and Simon, the cute couple who is soon to become husband and wife in the month of July. I did their invitations (Click here to view Nirla and Simon's invitation) last month and I wanted to create this card to send my love and wanted to "Wishing you (them) a lifetime of love and laughter." So...

...to the happy couple!!!!

[--FRONT OF THE CARD--]
[-- INSIDE OF THE CARD--]
[--CLOSER LOOK OF THE CARD--]




[--INSPIRATION USED Retro Sketches #115--]

I wanted to say to them...
To be able to find each other, you two are one of the luckiest couples 
to have found someone to share your lifetime of happiness with. 
I know, you two will enjoy the world together 
continuing to create great memories of lifetime of joy.  

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
SU! Stamp Set: World Map, Love & Laughter, Sent With Love SU! Inks: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White Embossed Powder, VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad SU! Cardstock: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Gold Foil Sheet, Vellum SU! DSP: Moonlight DSP Stack SU! Accessories: Circle Framelits, Gold Sequin Trim, Hot Glue Gun, Snail Adhesive, Multi-Purpose Glue, Dimensions, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment