Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Sister, Happy Birthday - RS113

Good Morning!!!! 

Today's feature a lovely-elegant-lavendar Birthday Card for one of my lovely sister, Elaine Hoang. Her birthday is on May 13 and lavender is her favorite color and to be honest, one of the hardest color for me to pull together, so hopefully I did bring it hehe

A little about Elaine, from the outside, she's a toughie, but oh man oh man, she has the sweetest most caring loving heart. She's always the first in line whether it is to listen to you, telling you to woman/man up, to go out, to eat out, to....just anything you can name and at anytime of the day no matter where you are, she'll be there. She is just one-of-the best person you'll feel super luck to have her as a friend, so having her as a sister, all of the Hoangs (my siblings) are as you can tell, very fortunate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE!!!! 

So I thought I'll make a card, as lovely as her...


Here's the inside of the card, the back of it and some close up...




Here's the sketch inspiration I used, Retro Sketch RS 113


Thanks for dropping by!!! Goodie-buggie-bye-bye! 

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store
E: muihoang0708@gmail.com

[The Goodies Used]
SU! Stamp Set: Petite Petals, Flower Shop, Remembering Your Birthday, Loved Ones  SU! Inks: Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum SU! Cardstock: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Vellum, Pale Plum, Gold Fold  SU! DSP: Cottage Wall  SU! Accessories:  Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Curve Corner Punch, Square Framelits, Banner Punch, Lace Border Punch, Rhinestones, Liquid Pearl, Sponge Dimensions, Hot Glue Gun, Snail Adhesive, Multi-Purpose Glue, Big Shot

1 comment: