Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Stampin' Up Secret Garden Thank You

Good Morning!!!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. This weekend it was SO super-duper HOT HOT HOT, so I decided to stay indoors (given that my hiking plans were cancelled). But I was being productive and what is the best way to stay cool and fun = home and craft!!!! Oh I had a blast crafting my heart out this week.

And what is a better way to express this lovely weather, the beauty of flowers. I got my hands on these wonderful Stampin' Up Secret Garden Stamp Set (129144) that goes perfect with these Stampin' Up Secret Garden Framelits Dies (129372). Then add a little pearl bling in the middle of these flowers, you got yourself a little cute nice garden full of flowers. It was so lovely to  make this card and it works perfect to say “Thank You” to someone you appreciate so much!




It was so fun creating this card! I hope you enjoyed today’s posting!

Thank you for stopping by!

Love always,
Mui Hoang
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment