Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stampin' Up Jolly Santa

Hello There!!!

So, I know I haven’t been posting (horrible me), but a lot has been going on. So I’m gearing back up again. I am somewhat settled in my apartment (still super mess), but I finally got my crafting room laid out the way I want it to and it’s a little more functional after moving it around 2-3 times (and might be moving some other things around - it's probably another excuse of mine to make more room and buy more Stampin' Up supplies hehe). I really like my apartment, it’s super quiet, but at the same time...I really miss living with my family too. Miss my loud family and miss waking up seeing them and how much fun they are. But hey, they are just a few minutes away and I always see them a few times every week. Can’t wait to really start setting in and clean and decorate and be in my crafting room more often!!!!

So…let’s get into the fun things!!!! CRAFTING!!!!

It’s almost the wonderful time of the year, CHRISTMAS!!!! Well, Thanksgiving first, but hehe I couldn’t help to want to make some Christmas cards – couldn’t wait!!! Christmas is one of the most wonderful time of the year – gathering with my wonderful family and great time with friends. 

I was having so much fun using Stampin’ Up Santa’s List (131808/131811). =) It was addicting to see how jolly and happy Santa Claus is and of course it’s always sooo much fun making cards overall.



This one was super fun to make. I decided to give Santa some color, so I colored Santa using the Stampin’ Up blender pens (102845) and markers - SUPER fun to do so!!! Used some Stampin' up cardstock papers and a cute little red ribbon and wah-lah! And I saw the “Jolly Christmas” sentiment a retired Stampin’ Up No Peeking stamp set and the word “Jolly” reminds me of Santa’s jolly personality – so this sentiment fits perfect. Added a lot of different embellishment using some Stampin' Up punches, Martha Stewarts punches, and Spellbinder die cuts. Using my Big Shot and Stampin' Up embossing folders to create the snowflakes background. I wanted to give the background some more little details, so I used liquid pearls and dotted each snowflake background - so it looks like it is sprinkling. And of course, it needs a cute little bow - that's a must - and of course it was added!!! I did however did a little boo boo...as you can tell there's some red stain on the "jolly christmas" =( but hopefully it doesn't affect the card =(

Here's a closer look (although it zoomed in my mistake =(...sorry, but thanks for understanding *sniff sniff*)



I hope you enjoyed today’s Santas’ posting as much as I enjoyed making these. I’m going to be christmas card crazy posting.

Thank you for dropping by!!!

The goodies used: 
Stamp Sets:  Stampin' Up Santa's List, Stampin' Up No Peeking
Inks: Stampin' Up - Basic Black, Taken with Teal, Soft Suede, Real Red, Crushed Curry
Designer Series Paper:  Floral District
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzaz, Daffodil Delight
Tools:  Big Shot, Spellbinder, SU Circle Punch, SU Snowflake Punch, MS Snowflake Punch, SU Snowflake Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, SU Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Snips, Sticky Strip, SU Sponge Dauber
Glitz and Glam:  Pearls, Ribbon

Love always, SMILE!
Mui Hoang
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment