Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Stampin' Up Truly Grateful

Hello Everyone,

Happy THANKSGIVING!!! Gobble Gobble Gobble!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving. I sure did with my wonderful loud down to earth family! My mom made O-M-G turkey, with the help of one for my brother, Charlie. Phew, we almost actually didn't get a turkey, but oh man, what is a thanksgiving without one?!? what were we thinking…

To thank this wonderful day, I made three Truly Thankful cards with Stampin' Up Truly Grateful (131733) make sure you get it before the end of this year, it might not be a stamp set that will carry over. I also used the Gently Falling (123804), this is a really super nice stamp set that I highly recommend getting. Look at these beautiful fall leaves it create


Can you believe the power of stamps?!? and it's super nice to have coordinating card stocks and inks and that's what Stampin' Up is super knowing for and will help you with all your craft headaches on trying to coordinate the right colors.  

SUPER-DUPER sooo oooh soo beautiful. I used my favorite fall colors...the yellows, the reds, the browns and a little green...I just love fall colors...soooo preeeetttty!!!! It's 

Here's a closer look of each cards and I will continue to try to decorate the inside too to give that card a completeness and my little signature. I couldn't find any mini small stickers for fall, so I used animals icon, hope that's okay.






Hope you enjoy today's posting! 

The goodies used: 
Stamp Sets:  Stampin’ Up - Gently Falling (123804), Truly Grateful (131733), 
Gorgeous Grunge (130517); Verve Stamps - Bountiful Harvest, Words Cannot Express 
Inks: Stampin' Up Ink Pad - Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, 
Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, 
Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Stampin' Up Retired Autumn Tradition
Card Stock:  Stampin' Up – Baked Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, 
Natural White, Natural Ivory
Daily Tools:  Big Shot (113439), SU Big Shot Magnetic Platform (130658), 
SU Standard Cutting Pads (113475), SU Clear-Mount Blocks (118491); 
SU Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), SU Paper Snips (103579), SU Sticky Strip; SU Dimension; SU Sponge
Tools Used Specifically For This Creation: SU Scallop Trim Border (118402); 
SU Window Frames Collection (129021) 
Glitz and Glam:  Rhinestone, Twine, Ribbon,

Thanks for dropping by! 

If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up Product please visit my website, email me, or contact me! 

Love always, SMILE!
Mui Hoang

No comments:

Post a Comment