Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Desserts and Hot Cocoa Table

Hello there,

It's the time of the year...CHRISTMAS!!! And I cannot wait until it comes!!! Almost almost almost!!!!

Something fun I've been working on...A Christmas Desserts and Hot Cocoa Table for one of my brothers, Phillip and his friends. So....he had his friends' over yesterday, Dec 20th and asked me to teach him how to make cheesecakes and bake some cookies. What's a better way to dress up your mini cheesecakes with some yummy strawberries that looks like santa's hats!!! Stinking cute! And some fun favors and decorations!!!



Some goodies boxes filled with yummies!!! 


Hot Chocolate Station with different flavors to choose from and different marshmallows too!!! 

Some Asian sponge cake. Yes I had to tie a cute little bow on it ;) 



Some yummy cookies and some brought cookies ;) 


Here's a closer look at what my brother and I made ;) 


And here's my brother, Phillip wearing his ugly sweater he made! His first cheesecake and first time crafting this ugly sweater! ;) He was sooo appreciative, along with his friends too! Glad I was able to help out!!! 


Hope you like today's post and creations. Thank you for dropping by!!! Remember to leave a comment! ;)

Love always, SMILE!!!
MUI HOANG
Shop at My SU! 24/7 Online Store
Contact me for Everything & Anything: muihoang0708@gmail.com
Like me on facebook to keep updated: Mui Hoang - Something For Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment