Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 3 Fireplace Photo Booth and Food & Drinks Setup

Hello There!!!

Day 3 of the Family & Friends Christmas Party on Saturday, December 20th. My brothers  - Phillip and Charlie, with a lot of help with one of my goof friend, Jeff Kincaid.

[ Food Station Set Up ]
Here's a little idea how to set up your food. The snoopy house was 
created by Jeff ;) He's super talented!!! And there were TONS OF FOOD! 
I forgot to take photos! OMG I think everyone gained like 10 pounds that night, 
I know I felt like I did because everything was soo super yummie!!! I couldn't stop eating!!! 


[ Drinks Station ] 
I forgot to fill up the Drinks Station before taking photos =( 
Aren't those windows cute? They were created by Jeff. 
Remember the windows for the Hot Chocolate Bar - Tied everything together! 
These labels were created by me and hehe I made my brothers and niece put them together ;) 



[ Photo Booth Fireplace ] 
This was a little something cute we wanted everyone to enjoyed. The fireplace 
was created by Jeff - isn't it just super adorable!!! We wanted everyone to take a 
little Christmas photo. I know I had a lot of fun. I didn't get a 
chance to take everyone's photos, but here's a few  ;) 




Thank you for letting me share three days of Family & Friends Christmas Party that my brothers - Phillip and Charlie and I threw on December 20th. 

Thank you so much for dropping by!!! Hope you enjoyed today's post!
 
I wish you a happy holiday with your family and friends. ;) 

Love always, SMILE!!!
MUI HOANG
Shop at My SU! 24/7 Online Store
Contact me for Everything & Anything: muihoang0708@gmail.com
Like me on facebook to keep updated: Mui Hoang - Something For Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment