Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Mini Creatures Coffee Cups

Hello There!!!

Are you ready for Christmas? How about some cute little hot chocolate cups creations?! That's what I was doing yesterday night, made 40 of these and they are just A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E AND SIMPLE TOO!!! I forgot how much I love to color these cute little mini Christmas creatures. Look at how adorable they are and perfect for these cute little mini hot chocolate cups I got too.




It's very simple to make too! It's like going back to kindergarten trying to color within the lines. But hey! If you messed up, it doesn't matter because these cute little creatures are adorable anyways ;)

Here's some more pictures...





I am planning to use these for my Hot Chocolate Station for a party I am having. I hope the kids will enjoy making their hot chocolates with different favors to choose from which includes the hot chocolate itself, marshmallows, toppings and much much more! ;) I'll share a picture how the Hot Chocolate Station turns out soon!

Hope you enjoyed today's post! Let me know what you think ;)

And hope you're having a fun time planning, shopping, creating, sharing, baking and much much more for the Holiday! ;)

Love always, SMILE!!!
MUI HOANG
Shop at My SU! 24/7 Online Store
Contact me for Everything & Anything: muihoang0708@gmail.com
Like me on facebook to keep updated: Mui Hoang - Something For Everyone

[The Goodies Used]
SU! Stamp Set: Retired No Peeking, White Christmas Photopolymer SU! Inks: Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Marine, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Tango Twisted, Pacific Point SU! Accessories: Clear Blocks Non-SU Accessories: Mini Coffee cups and lids

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! ^.^ But I wouldn't want to use them for hot chocolates in the end though because they're so cute.... hahha - AZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks AZ!!!! I almost kept all 40 of them myself lolz! But the kids surely enjoyed them! ;)

      Delete