Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Stampin' Up: And Many More to Come..

Hello again!

Just got done with this Christmas card and loving it.  Just couldn't stay away from Season of Joy and Petite Pairs stamp sets! This set is extremely fun to put together and just love how the ribbons looks! Hope for those who came to my class 2/3 weeks ago are using the ruffle ribbon technique. It is truly a fun way to give your ribbon a little twist! Please note, the ruffle ribbon idea was not my original idea, I saw it on this other site (sorry cannot remember which site) and attempted it.

Going to continue to make more Christmas cards! I'm going to post more up this weekend! Check back soon for more ideas! Feel free to show me some of your creative Christmas cards by leaving a comment! Would love to see what you came up with.


Enjoy today! I'm so glad today is Friday and the weekend will be full of fun and excitement. One of my many projects for this month and my attempt is to finish a diaper cake for my brother, George and my sister-in-law Sheila!! Oh, I am going to have so much fun!!! =)

Thanks for dropping by!

Love Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment