Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stampin Up: More Christmas Cards!!!

Hello again!!!

Sorry, I was about to import more ideas this morning; however, I had my camera and of course I forget to bring the cords to import it! Forgetful me as always...=) But hope I'm forgiven because that was the first thing I did when I came home.

I hope you guys are filled with excitement as Christmas comes closer!!! I know I AM THRILLED AND CANNOT WAIT!!! I just love that time of the year and every where I go I fall in love with all the decorations! It just makes me want to stay in my warm crafting room and craft all day! =)

I hope you guys get a chance to check out Stampin' Up Holiday Mini catalog because it is full of surprises, stamp sets, papers, especially ideas.  Saw these cute stocking stamp set and of course just had to get the stamp set along with the punch.  For this particular card, I used the Stitched Stockings stamp set along with the Stocking Builder puncher which made it so much easier to make this card.  Oh let's not forget the Petite Pairs, it is really a MUST HAVE!!! =) Got it and used it almost on all my cards!!! I can always find the prefect pair to add a little addition to my card. Hope you like the card. =)


Here's another card. I just love this Christmas tree A LOT!!! It's from the Season of Joy stamp set.  I can say this is one of my stamp set from Stampin' Up for two years since I bought it and I've put it in good used. Love the tree with the swirls in the tree.


That's all for today! I will be posting something tomorrow as well! Stop by again!!!

Thank you for dropping by! Hope you all had a wonderful week so far!

Love Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment