Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stampin' Up: Christmas Trees!

Hi Everyone!

Finally!!! I'm posting (AGAIN!!) two christmas trees cards and will be posting two more cards in a few hours! After that I am going to be posting a mini project that I am going to be putting together for my "mini-adult" niece (attempting it tomorrow night!) Shh!!! It's a birthday gift for her 11th birthday.  She is so sweet and she loves my cards =) So check back soon for more ideas!! I will also be posting plenty of other cards and hopefully projects this coming up weekend as I try to tackle many of projects on my list!

Here are two Christmas trees I fell in love with on the new Holiday Mini Catalog and don't miss out on ordering them.  All Holiday Mini Catalog Items if not ordered by January 3 you might not be able to purchase ever as they are only available during a certain time period.

For the below cards, I used stamp set Christmas Lodge and Bright Hopes that I need to get my hands on! I just love Christmas trees and love how adding some blinds on it makes it stands out so much!!! And I LOVE Stampin' Up they are always creating beautiful stamps sets to help you create your cards!




Hope you like these cards! And look this time i didn't put any liquid pearls. =) Don't worry, my next two cards there will be liquid pearls - just can't live without it.

I hope you all are enjoying making all your wonderful creative Christmas cards. I'm so glad Stampin' Up carries a large amount of Christmas stamp sets to help me create these wonderful cards! =)

Thanks for stopping by!

Love Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment