Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Stampin' Up: Blossom Christmas

Hello again!! LOVING today!!!! Feel so creative today! I wanted to make sure I am sharing as many variations and ideas with you all! I really like this set a lot! I am still learning how to use the markers better, but not too bad right? Hopefully it does look like I did a decent job. 

For this card, I used the Bells and Boughs Stamp Set, it's a very pretty stamp sets.  I love the vintage look and I love how I can also use my Stampin' Up markers to give it some dimensions. 

I also lovethe  Christmas Greeting Stamp Set, the Merry Christmas stamp makes it looks like someone has hand written "Merry Christmas" on the card giving it a more personal touch.


Hope you all are having a great Friday so far!

Thank you so much for dropping by!

Love Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment