Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Sneak Peak: Feeling As Loved

Hello Again!!!

Okay, no more I promised!

As you can tell, how much I love the new die cut from Stampin' Up that will soon be release to order by January 4th.

The die cut that is used is Labels Collection which is just lovely and I LOVE IT A LOT!! I couldn't stop using it! =) it's just the perfect framelits dies and i cannot wait until STampin' Up release more out (crossing my fingers!!!)

And don't wait to long to order from the Clearance Rack - that's the paper that is featuring in this card! What fun and lovely papers right?!? and for the price, you got to get a hold of them and not just one probably a few sets before it's gone! And the buttons too!!! I ordered each colors in two sets ;) they just add that extra lovely touch to your cards!!!



Hope you enjoy this card! And have a wonderful sweet dreams!!

Thank you for dropping by!
Love Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment