Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Sneak Peak: Send Me Soaring

Hello again!!!

Yes, I am keeping myself busy because of all these exciting and wonderful stamp sets that is soon to be released on January 4th!!! Just two more days!!! I just couldn't wait until you guys get your hands on them.  This one is Send Me Soaring that I enjoyed using and making this card a lot.

Another set that I saw that I couldn't wait to get my hands on.  I wanted this set to recreate some fun childhood memories I had with my siblings going kite flying!  So I thought I'll recreate the memories that we had.

Oh, on top of that the papers that I used are on the CLEARANCE RACK - the Play Date Designer Series Paper.  You will love this set of designer series paper as it is fun of bright bold colors and will come in handy when you need to make a fun card for a kid.



Hope you enjoyed today's postings. I'm actually going to be posting one more...see you soon!!!

Love Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment