Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Sneak Peak: Happiest Birthday

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends, as well as a safe and exciting New Years! Can you believe it is 2012!!??!! I know I'm a little shocked a new years began, but at the same time I wonder what will 2012 bring! So excited to look forward to a great 2012!!!! I hope you are as well!!! =)


So, I've been somewhat talking about showing some amazing sneak peak that Stampin' Up been cooking and then didn't show any for like a week or two...but here it is...I hope you guys are excited for the new mini catalog, as well as SALE-A-BRATION to begin! Here's a few sneak peaks that will get you are excited about it that you cannot wait to get a hold of them (I know I wasn't able to). I'm enjoying it so much!!! =)

This card, it's a little late for a great friend (aka sister) of mine. She's always this sweet angel and she loves pink and red, you can tell that her favorite holiday is Valentine day, so i thought it'll be nice to make a card that's showcase some Valentine day but alway wishing her a Happiest Birthday.  Hopefully she likes it.  And Julie if you are reading this, you'll receive it hopefully this week as I am going to be sending it out tomorrow. Your gift will arrive shortly (hopefully this weekend) - will talk soon! ;) Hope you like it!!!






Oh and if you guys like the papers I've used for this - it'll make great valentine's card - or like this example a great any occasion card -  great news, it's a CLEARANCE ITEM while supplies last!!! Don't miss your chance to pick up some great CLEARANCE ITEM!!! there are still a ton of great punches and designer papers at unbelieve prices!
Hope all of you enjoy this card as much as I always enjoy making it! =) especially for people who appreciate it too =)
Love Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment