Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stampin' Up Occasions Mini Catalog: Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone!

I told you I'll be back and another two posting too!

So one of my closest friend, Jennifer asked me to make a card and it's also for a very special person, Jessica who has been supporting my cards classes and encouraging me to host more classes - well, both of them.  I'm so glad Jessica's favorite color is blue, I love making cards that's blue!!! =) That's my favorite color too and a few weeks ago I made a card for my niece, Kayla.  I loved the card so much that I thought I'll be in some similar ideas. 

I loved how this card turned out and I cannot stay away from the  Labels Collection Framelits Dies I just keep going back to this die! I love how Stampin' Up is going out of its way to make crafting so much fun!!! And what is another fun way to make a card - adding layers!!!! =) Also, with the new Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper - that you can get for free for every $50 you purchase!!! This is my new favorite set from Stampin' Up Designer papers!!! I love it so much that I want more!!!

  

Hopefully, Jessica did like the card, but it was super fun to make a card for someone as special as her!!!

Hope you enjoyed today's Birthday Wishes Cards!
Thanks for dropping by again! but Wait, two more posting coming soon!!! 

Love Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment