Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stampin' Up Occasions Mini Catalog: Kiss U, Miss U, Love U

Hello Again!!

I told you I've been busy, but just lazy posting!!

Here's another Valentine Day card that I thought you'll like! It's also another Stampin' Up stamp set from the Occassions Mini Catalog - P.S. I Love You another stamp set that you'll love because it's full of love and fun!!! And I also again picked out some fun Clearance Item, like the Love Impressions Specialty Designer Series Paper and used the Large Lace Ribbon Border Punch to give it that background. And of course, I couldn't resist using the  Labels Collection Framelits Dies it is one of my favorite dies to use!! It just so much fun making this card! The cute little cupid is adorable!!! Add that extra "arrow" punch to the card and let's not forget the Small Heart Punch which will be handy to make your Valentines Cards!!!


Hope you like this card!!! thanks again for dropping by!!!

Love Mui=)

No comments:

Post a Comment