Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stampin' Up Occasions Mini Catalog: Loves Beginings

 Hi All,

Yes, I am horrible again for having been posting! I've actually been making some cards, but having had the time to post them up.  Here's a few peaks what what the new 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog offers! It's crazy items that like me, you'll love, because it is full of loves - tons of Valentine's stamps sets and ideas to make for your loved ones! In addition, a lot of fun and creative stamps sets that for sure you'll not just fine one that you'll love, but like me almost ALL of them are on my "Want List" (which is full of Stampin' Up products)!

For this particular card, I thought I'll finally attempt to make that crumbed up flowers using the new  Blossom Punch and those adorable buttons that I got from the Clearance page.  Love them and what is a nice card to make - a Valentine card for someone you love!!! =) I also used the new  Paper Doily Sizzlits Die to add that extra nice background to the card itself. 


Hopefully you'll like the card!!! It was super fun making the crumbed-up flower, my first attempt and going to try it again!!! =)

A few more posting to do!!! I'll be back!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

Love Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment