Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sneak Peak: Wonderful You

Hello Again,
Another posting on a wonderful card to tell someone how wonderful they are!!! This card features another great sneak peak of what Stampin' up will be rolling out soon!!! Just a few more days to order these!  And this card was designed using designer papers on the clearance rack too!!! Pick them up before they are gone!
Oh, what fun this card is!! This card features the blender techique. I really wanted to showcase the details on this stamp and how lovely it looks! I had so much fun coloring it - remind me how much I used to love coloring when I was younger.  I know, I probably went a little crazy on layering, but I just couldn't decide, so I was like "eh, let's layer it up!"



I really enjoyed the details on this card and I hope you did too!

Thank you so much for dropping by!
Love Mui =)

No comments:

Post a Comment