Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Stampin’ Up Array of Sunshine Card

Hi There!!!

Since the weather was so hot, might as well continue more crafting fun of wonderful beauty of flowers. So I thought I’ll make a “Happy Birthday Card”. Birthday is always wrapped with a wonderful pretty wrapping paper and then a bow on top. That was my inspiration.

This is where the creation begins. So for the “present box”, I created it with the “Happy Birthday” stamp, and then instead of a cute bow on top, I wanted it to be like this hot weather, add flowers in replace of the “present bow”. I wanted it to also be like this heat, so vibrate colors ink stamps were used to give the flower some colors and add that extra heat to the card. Take a look…I think it looked great. It’s a simple easy card to mass produce too. Just a little of hand cutting the flowers are required, but always fun to do.

 
 

Hope you like today’s posting. Thank you for dropping by.
 
Love always,
Mui Hoang
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment