Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Stampin Up Need for Race Continues

Hi Everyone,

Since, I enjoyed created some masculine cards for Father’s Day, which was a few days ago, I thought why not create different feel and look using Stampin’ Up Need for Race stamp set. It is perfect to create masculine cards!

So I took the concept created a few days ago for a Father’s Day card and created three more but with different fast-fun-toys images that any guys would love to have and gave it different sentiments for different occasions. My goal is to create as many cards in stock as many as possible and I find if you like a layout, why not reuse the same concept and create a few more like it. And it still give that different look and feel to the card and all I did was add to it, angle the image(s), and use different sentiments. All the materials used were pretty much the same. 

Here’s all four of the cards…


Here are a closer look of each one of the cards...






Here's the one that was posted a while back....


If you ever need a good sentiment stamp set, I HIGHLY recommend you purchase Stampin Up Teeny Tiny Wishes (127802). I always always always uses this stamp set and I always have it right on my desk and ready to use. It's just the perfect stamp set and it's a MUST HAVE! =)

And if you like these papers, they are still available at Stampin' Up Clearance Section, Travel Journal Designer Series Paper (11716). Get them before they are gone because after they are, Stampin' Up won't be offering them anymore!!! They are SUPER perfect colors for masculine cards!  

I am extremely happy with the results! It was super easy to create and I can’t wait to create more masculine cards (which is always a challenge for me).

Thank you for dropping!!!

Love always, SMILE!!
Mui Hoang
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment