Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Stampin' Up Paris Cards

Hi Everyone!!!

For this project, I created two cards using Stampin’ Up  Papaya Collage Clear-Mount Stamp Set (126612) and Postage Due Clear-Mount StampSet (126397). These are such fun stamp sets that works great together, especially to give that Vintage look. I used the Postage Due stamp as a background for the Papaya Collage frame. It gives that same look and feel.

I love how well these two stamps work together and since the Papaya Collage came with a cute little Eiffel Tower, why  not give these cards some nice Paris look. When I think of Paris, I think of romance, a place where people fall in love and a place where people would love to visit (I know I would love to visit Paris one day!).



Here's a closer look of this card....


Since I like this card so much but wanted a different feel and look, I decided to recreate it using the same concept and materials but adding a few more elements to it and also angle the frame and just by doing these few adjustment gave it a different look and feel. Since I always want to visit Paris, I thought it would be cute to add a little “picture frame” with heart.



For the Eiffel Tower, I dazzled it with Stampin' Up Dazzling Details (124117). I also tried to incorporate as many “hearts” as much as possible, since Paris is always fluttered with love. I think it also gave that little extra touch of love and gave the card a little more contrast with a little pink hearts here and there.  

It was so much fun to create these cards with these lovely stamp sets. I can’t wait to create more fun cards!  

Thank you for dropping!!! Keep checking for more fun cards that I hope one day you’ll join me in creating!

Love always, SMILE!
Mui Hoang
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment