Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Stampin’ Up You are Simply Wonderful

Hello There,

The garden continues!!! I am actually loving the hot summer Saturday during the weekend! Made me stay indoors (because it was SUPER CRAZY HOT to go outside), so I was able to craft more! Wooohooo!!!

For this card, I wanted to added a little more dimension with the

Stampin' Up Secret Garden Stamp Set (129144), that goes perfect with these Stampin' Up Secret Garden Framelits Dies (129372). I wanted to have a very soft color to it, so I used the color blue. Blue always gives me the feeling of relaxation and calming. Also, another reason why I created this because it reminded me of an appreciative person I’ve meet recently. She is very appreciative for all the baked goodies I shared with her, even though I was blamed for the five pounds she gained. She even got me a set of new stack of papers, some rhinestone, and a cute box to put things in. If you don’t know me by now, I love containers, papers, cute little things….so when I saw the box, my eyes popped and it was in my favorite color, aqua, turquoise, sea ocean-ish…you know what I mean, that nice calming pretty blue color. That was another reason why I thought of using that color for this card too. I wanted to create this to let her know and tell her that “You are Simply Wonderful”, and I was so glad Stampin’ Up has the perfect saying.

This card was actually a challenge, and this time I really do mean challenge, because I had to layer each of the flowers and hand color them in. BUT it was fun and I love that extra dimension added to the flowers as well. Don’t you….
 


Here is a little close up of the card.


 
Turned out perfect and it also represent how perfectly sweet, kind, much much more especailly, simply wonderful this person is. It’s great to meet people down the road who really appreciates the every little things you do to bring a smile to the people around you.

And thanks for bring a smile to me by dropping by and continue to do so. Thank you for dropping by!!! Hope you enjoyed today’s positing.

Love always,
Mui Hoang
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment