Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stampin Up For Father's Day

Hello There!!!

Thank you for dropping by! Tomorrow is a wonderful celebration to show how much your dad means to you. So why not create some cards that represent how wonderful my dad is!

It is always a challenge for me to not add any blings, flowers, hearts, pearls and much much more. So this project was a HUGE challenge for me always. But keep it simple and try to take away all these nice pretty things that would make the card shine.

HOWEVER, without it, it still shine because nothing beats a handcrafted card that is made from the heart.

So for this, I try to kept it simple and made one card first and then I fell in love with the layout, so I started to create two more cards with the same color and same layout and materials used. It still created a different look and feel and all I did was changed up the colors and the sentiment.

It was so fun and YES, I had to add that cute little pinwheel which I really adore!


Happy Father's day to all those wonderful dad out there!!!

Thank you so much for dropping by!

Love always, SMILE!
Mui Hoang
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 

No comments:

Post a Comment