Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

CCMC284 Thank You So Much Wonderful YOU!!!

Hello there,

Hope you had a nice Sunday!!! The world IS a better place because you made it! =) 

Today's feature Create with Connie and Mary CCMC284 using Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, and Basic Black! What a fun challenge and I get to use Thoroughly Modern retired DSP, which was one of my favorite that year. ;) still is! I love SU!'s DSP, well, everything and anything in general..hehe

Here's what I came up with…two cards side-by-side...


Here's a closer look at each card and the inside of the card…




hehe, yes yes, I am currently TWINE-CRAZY!!! I love messing with it and wrapping it all over my creations…=) sooooooooo fun!!!

Here's the color challenge…


And I'm enjoying using the Starburst stamp set and die cut!! It's really a must have to your wonderful creative challenge...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! 

If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. 

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANG
Stampin' Up Demonstrator & My SU! Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stamp Set: Starburst Sayings; Oh, Hello
Inks: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Thoroughly Modern Retired Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Starburst Framelits Dies, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Banner Framelits Dies, Secret Garden Framelits Dies, Rhinestones, Twines, Ribbons, Big Shot, Dimension, Snail Adhesive, Dimensions

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Both of your cards are awesome. Love how you used the tag punch and I love twine too :) Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks Lisa! I sure had fun with the challenge ;)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous cards!! Love how you used the twine! Great ideas!! Such a great layout and wonderful details! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb!!! I KNOW!!! I'm twined crazy! hahah

      Delete
  3. Love your combo of DSP's! I like the way you used DSP for the leaves...I never think to do that! I really like how one card is "stepped up" and showcases more products. Great way to upwell! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word...so much texture and detail and absolutely PERFECT!!! Love all the different dsp on this and your twine bow is ADORABLE! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...love these cards and how each banner is a little different! Darling! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your cards are both so very striking with the use of the challenge colors and large amounts of black and white!! Wonderful layout of elements and colors and the inside is pretty as well! Thanks for joining us this week for the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete